Saturday, March 22, 2014

Let Us Begin

Today marks the first day of my art blog, where I will be able to share my works with the world and where I will be able to (hopefully) redirect companies to when I want even further spread exposure in the art world. 

When you see my work you may see a few trending patterns with what I do. This is because I commonly make work with the new art program Hexels, made by Hex-Ray Studios. Because the program is so new, I have to run it through MS Paint in order to be able to post it online. Sometimes though, I want to further edit my pictures, so I (currently) use my free-trail version of Photoshop (does this really need a link).

That's about all I have to post for now, but do expect to see work here soon!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I certainly look forward to a lot of output and a lot of growth!

    ReplyDelete